Eco Tips: How to reduce your paper wastage
Reducing your paper trail in your day-to-day at home or in the office is easy with this quick how to guide:
- Print or copy double-sided or fit two pages on a side when printing large documents or internal memos.
- Use a paper with a lighter density, as these are more cost-effective to manufacture.
- Using e-mail and fax to e-mail will cut out the use of snail mail and will produce a real time response.
- Switch to receiving all your billing documents via e-mail.
- Change to reading newspapers, magazines and books online and cancel unnecessary postage subscriptions.
- Take stock of the amount of paper you use per week and aim to reduce usage each week.
- Invest in recycling bins at home and in the office, involve co-workers and family members to make recycling efficient.
- With modern technology we can cut out notebooks by using tablets and smartphones.
Terms and conditions:
DIY Depot is committed to carrying a wide range of building supplies, DIY products and much more! We pride ourself in providing the very best DIY advice and service. However, some of our member stores may not always stock an entire product range advertised on our DIY projects. But do not fret! If your nearest DIY Depot runs low on stock or if you cannot find something we will gladly assist! Feel free to contact us on our customer care line and we will do our best to source the product you need. You can contact our customer care page here or call us on our customer care line 0860 DIY DEPOT.