How to eliminate mould cheaply and quickly
What you will need:
- 1 spray bottle
- Bleach (Jik will work well)
- Tap water
- Add bleach to the spray bottle until it fills up a third of the spray bottle. Remember it does not matter how much bleach you use – sometimes a little more can work wonders for you!
- Fill up the rest of the bottle with water and shake well.
- Rigorously spray the mold affected area. You can repeat this action once or twice if necessary.
- Repeat this action 3-4 times during the week for the best results and once every so often to ensure the mold does not grow back again.
Terms and conditions:
DIY Depot is committed to carrying a wide range of building supplies, DIY products and much more! We pride ourself in providing the very best DIY advice and service. However, some of our member stores may not always stock an entire product range advertised on our DIY projects. But do not fret! If your nearest DIY Depot runs low on stock or if you cannot find something we will gladly assist! Feel free to contact us on our customer care line and we will do our best to source the product you need. You can contact our customer care page here or call us on our customer care line 0860 DIY DEPOT.