How to renovate your facade
What you will need:
- Flat Chisel
- Acrylic-based sealing compound
- Cartridge/Caulking Gun
- Paint (If required)
- *Do not use silicone
- Use a flat chisel to slightly widen the crack.
- Remove loose wall remains from area.
- Dampen the subsurface (Only if subsurface is dry)
- Apply the sealing compound evenly into the crack using a cartridge.
- Remove any excess sealing compound.
- Smooth out the entire area using clean water and leave to dry.
- Once area is dry, paint area if required.
Terms and conditions:
DIY Depot is committed to carrying a wide range of building supplies, DIY products and much more! We pride ourself in providing the very best DIY advice and service. However, some of our member stores may not always stock an entire product range advertised on our DIY projects. But do not fret! If your nearest DIY Depot runs low on stock or if you cannot find something we will gladly assist! Feel free to contact us on our customer care line and we will do our best to source the product you need. You can contact our customer care page here or call us on our customer care line 0860 DIY DEPOT.