How to sand your furniture perfectly
Want to get that piece of wooden furniture ultra smooth? Learn how to sand like a professional with this sanding project.
What you will need:
- Varying grits of sandpaper – we recommend 100 grit, 220 grit and a 400 grit.
- Clean your desired piece of furniture with a damp cloth and some soap. Wipe dry.
- In a circular motion start sanding the furniture with the 100 grit paper.
- Wipe the dust off and repeat with the 220 grit paper.
- Wipe the dust off again and this time use the 400 grit sandpaper – which will give you the smoothest finish.
- Wipe with dust and varish or paint as desired.
Terms and conditions:
DIY Depot is committed to carrying a wide range of building supplies, DIY products and much more! We pride ourself in providing the very best DIY advice and service. However, some of our member stores may not always stock an entire product range advertised on our DIY projects. But do not fret! If your nearest DIY Depot runs low on stock or if you cannot find something we will gladly assist! Feel free to contact us on our customer care line and we will do our best to source the product you need. You can contact our customer care page here or call us on our customer care line 0860 DIY DEPOT.