Make an Outdoor Fire Pit
Add some warmth to your outdoor entertaining this winter with this great DIY fire pit!
What you will need:
- Bricks/Stones of your choice (Enough to build three level rows)
- Pebbles to cover inside floor area
- Mixing utensil
- Cement spatula
- Measure out the size of your fire pit in a circle diameter.
- Dig a hole in the measured out area, about 30cm deep.
- Place the first level of bricks directly onto the soil.
- Mix your cement and place a layer of cement on top of your first layer of bricks.
- Place the second layer of bricks on top of the cemented layer.
- Repeat with a layer of cement and a final layer of bricks.
- Leave to dry for 24 hours.
- Place the pebbles you have chosen in the centre of your fire pit, ensure a thick layer of pebbles to completely cover the floor area.
- Once the cement is dry your fire pit is ready to be used!
Terms and conditions:
DIY Depot is committed to carrying a wide range of building supplies, DIY products and much more! We pride ourself in providing the very best DIY advice and service. However, some of our member stores may not always stock an entire product range advertised on our DIY projects. But do not fret! If your nearest DIY Depot runs low on stock or if you cannot find something we will gladly assist! Feel free to contact us on our customer care line and we will do our best to source the product you need. You can contact our customer care page here or call us on our customer care line 0860 DIY DEPOT.