Gardening On A Budget
If you love gardening but the middle of the month has you on a tight budget, we have some tips for you!
- Try using a friend’s gardening equipment if you’re missing something you need.
- Terra Cotta is always in style, you don’t have to buy fancy pots.
- If you’re looking to be different, use old boots, birdbaths, wheelbarrows, etc. as a pot substitute.
- Plant your plants in the appropriate spots, so that they do not die.
- Visit DIY Depot for more tips!
Terms and conditions:
DIY Depot is committed to carrying a wide range of building supplies, DIY products and much more! We pride ourself in providing the very best DIY advice and service. However, some of our member stores may not always stock an entire product range advertised on our DIY projects. But do not fret! If your nearest DIY Depot runs low on stock or if you cannot find something we will gladly assist! Feel free to contact us on our customer care line and we will do our best to source the product you need. You can contact our customer care page here or call us on our customer care line 0860 DIY DEPOT.