Kiddies Cutout Lamps
Light up your children’s rooms with a twist! Create a theme on their lampshades with this easy guide!
You will need:
- Templates of the images you’d like to have
- Coloured cardboard
- Craft knife
- Spray adhesive
- Lamp shade
- Mod Podge
- Print your chosen pictures on to the coloured cardboard.
- Cut the images out with a craft knife; make sure you cut out the eyes and mouths too.
- Spray some adhesive onto the largest part of the image and stick it down onto the inside of the lampshade.
- Secure the cutouts by dabbing Mod Podge onto the images with the paintbrush.
Light up the room and see the images come alive!
Terms and conditions:
DIY Depot is committed to carrying a wide range of building supplies, DIY products and much more! We pride ourself in providing the very best DIY advice and service. However, some of our member stores may not always stock an entire product range advertised on our DIY projects. But do not fret! If your nearest DIY Depot runs low on stock or if you cannot find something we will gladly assist! Feel free to contact us on our customer care line and we will do our best to source the product you need. You can contact our customer care page here or call us on our customer care line 0860 DIY DEPOT.