Make a Laptop Stand
What you will need:
- One 19mm (0.75”) PVC pipe at 1.524m (5’) long
- Six 90° PVC elbows (19mm)
- Permanent marker
- Tape measure
- Sand paper
- Damp rag
- PVC glue
- Measure and mark along the length of the PVC pipe at the following distances along your measuring tape: 254mm (10”), 432mm (17”), 610mm (24”), 673mm (26.5”) and 737mm (29”).
- Holding it flush against the table with some overhang, cut the pipe into pieces at marked lengths using your jigsaw. You could also use a hand saw, table saw or circular saw for this step.
- Now lay your segments out, smallest to largest.
- Start attaching the elbows to the pipe segments. First attach an elbow to either side of the 254mm (10”) segment. Make sure they are aligned to face the same direction when done.
- Attach a 64mm (2.5”) segment to the free end of each of the elbows.
- Attach another elbow on the free side of each of these 64mm (2.5”) segments, aligning them to both point up. Now put this structure aside.
- To each of the 178mm (7”) segments, attach one elbow.
- Now attach the free end of the 178mm (7”) segments to the open elbows on the original structure. Orientate them to face up with the 2 elbows on the other end facing down.
- There you have it!
Terms and conditions:
DIY Depot is committed to carrying a wide range of building supplies, DIY products and much more! We pride ourself in providing the very best DIY advice and service. However, some of our member stores may not always stock an entire product range advertised on our DIY projects. But do not fret! If your nearest DIY Depot runs low on stock or if you cannot find something we will gladly assist! Feel free to contact us on our customer care line and we will do our best to source the product you need. You can contact our customer care page here or call us on our customer care line 0860 DIY DEPOT.