Baby Proofing Your Home
Are you expecting? Then you should be baby proofing your home to ensure utter safety for your little ones!
We have some great tips for baby proofing your home!
- Set up safety gates – anywhere there are stairs on your home, there should be safety gates. You can also put safety gates to your kitchen, bathroom, garden etc. to make sure your child is safe.
- Corner Guards and Edge Bumpers are important for sharp edges to protect your child from any severe injuries.
- Use door knob covers – we all know kids like to explore, keep them safe in the zones you’d like them to stay.
- Cabinet locks are a must! Cupboards should all be difficult for kids to open to keep kids away from sharp objects.
- Toilet locks are important.
- Stove knob locks – to make sure the kids don’t switch on the stove.
Terms and conditions:
DIY Depot is committed to carrying a wide range of building supplies, DIY products and much more! We pride ourself in providing the very best DIY advice and service. However, some of our member stores may not always stock an entire product range advertised on our DIY projects. But do not fret! If your nearest DIY Depot runs low on stock or if you cannot find something we will gladly assist! Feel free to contact us on our customer care line and we will do our best to source the product you need. You can contact our customer care page here or call us on our customer care line 0860 DIY DEPOT.