DIY Christmas Snow Globe
The Festive season is around the corner. So lets get into the spirit and create your own Christmas Decorations, it will be fun for the whole family to participate. This project will help you create your own snow globes.
You will need:
- Distilled water
- Gold spray paint
- Glitter (Christmas colours)
- Empty jam jar
- Mini Christmas decorations
- Super glue
- Clean out an old jam jar and make sure it is completely dry.
- Cover a flat surface with newspaper. Spray paint the lid of the jar to gold and leave to dry.
- Once the lid has dried completely, apply super glue on the inside of the lid and stick down the Christmas decorations straight up.
- While the glue is drying, fill the jar with water and measure 1 teaspoon of glitte rand 5 drops of Glycerin.
- When the decorations have been glued down securely, you can now place it into the jar and screw on the lid tightly then shake it about to loosen all the glitter.Place it – lid down first, now you can enjoy your very own DIY snow globe.
Terms and conditions:
DIY Depot is committed to carrying a wide range of building supplies, DIY products and much more! We pride ourself in providing the very best DIY advice and service. However, some of our member stores may not always stock an entire product range advertised on our DIY projects. But do not fret! If your nearest DIY Depot runs low on stock or if you cannot find something we will gladly assist! Feel free to contact us on our customer care line and we will do our best to source the product you need. You can contact our customer care page here or call us on our customer care line 0860 DIY DEPOT.