Brighten up your storage compartments!
Have you ever thought of how to make a room look different on a small budget? We’ve got just the idea for you! Paint your storage compartments to suit the ambience of your home!
You will need:
- Straw baskets
- Spray paint
- Cloth (Damp)
- Newspaper/old sheet to paint on
- Stencil of your choice
- Wipe down baskets with the damp cloth to ensure that there is no dust.
- Sand the straw baskets down very slightly to ensure the spray paint takes to it.
- Spray paint at least two even coats of your chosen colours to the baskets.
- Once the paint is dry, apply the stencil and spray a different colour to add shapes or words to your baskets!
This will brighten a room and attract many compliments from any visitors! Have fun!
Terms and conditions:
DIY Depot is committed to carrying a wide range of building supplies, DIY products and much more! We pride ourself in providing the very best DIY advice and service. However, some of our member stores may not always stock an entire product range advertised on our DIY projects. But do not fret! If your nearest DIY Depot runs low on stock or if you cannot find something we will gladly assist! Feel free to contact us on our customer care line and we will do our best to source the product you need. You can contact our customer care page here or call us on our customer care line 0860 DIY DEPOT.