DIY wooden box planters
Decorate your living space with these beautiful DIY wooden hanging box planters.
What you will need:
- Wooden box
- Hooks (to attach your box to the wall)
- Paint (colour of your choice)
- Plant (your choice)
- Paint your wooden box and decorate it to your liking. If you plan on placing a real plant in, we at Mica would suggest you waterproof it too.
- Place the lining into the box.
- Take your wooden box and hammer hooks into all corners of the side that will be facing the wall.
- Fill the lining with soil. Once this is done, place your plant into the soil.
- Take your rope and tie them to the hooks on the box.
- Attach a hook to the wall where you wish to hang your hanging plant box.
- Tie the rope to this hook.
- Now you will have your very own wooden hanging box planter.
Terms and conditions:
DIY Depot is committed to carrying a wide range of building supplies, DIY products and much more! We pride ourself in providing the very best DIY advice and service. However, some of our member stores may not always stock an entire product range advertised on our DIY projects. But do not fret! If your nearest DIY Depot runs low on stock or if you cannot find something we will gladly assist! Feel free to contact us on our customer care line and we will do our best to source the product you need. You can contact our customer care page here or call us on our customer care line 0860 DIY DEPOT.