DIY Frame Chalk Board
Keep it rustic this spring with a Framed Chalk Board and keep track of your daily lists. With this guide you can get your framed chalkboard sooner than you’d expect!
You Will Need:
- Frame of your chosen size and pattern
- Chalk paint
- Plank of wood to the measurement of frame
- Acrylic Paint (if needed)
- Double-sided tape
- Paint the plank of wood in the black chalk paint.
- If the frame needs painting too, paint in the acrylic paint.
- Once both are dry, remove the back of the frame and the glass from the frame.
- Apply double-sided tape to the frame and stick it to the painted plank. Make sure there is enough tape to keep the frame secure in place.
- Use the double-sided tape to stick the framed board to the wall, if need be.
- Write on the board to your heart’s content!
Terms and conditions:
DIY Depot is committed to carrying a wide range of building supplies, DIY products and much more! We pride ourself in providing the very best DIY advice and service. However, some of our member stores may not always stock an entire product range advertised on our DIY projects. But do not fret! If your nearest DIY Depot runs low on stock or if you cannot find something we will gladly assist! Feel free to contact us on our customer care line and we will do our best to source the product you need. You can contact our customer care page here or call us on our customer care line 0860 DIY DEPOT.