DIY wooden wall candle art
Recycled pallets are super trendy at the moment. So why not create some rustic charm to add to your home? This can be used inside or outside. Learn how to make this easy wooden wall candle art piece.
You will need:
- Plank of wood
- Hook (style of your choice)
- Paint (Colour of your choice)
- Cut a plank of wood to the size you want.
- Paint all sides of the wood that will be visible in the colour of your choice.
- To add to the rustic look of the wood, sandpaper some of the paint off.
- Then screw in a hook in the middle of the plank closer to the top.
- Take your jar lid and attach a chain to it allowing it to be able to hang from the hook. Make a few holes in the lid to allow the candle to breathe once placed inside and enclosed.
- Hammer the plank of wood to the desired wall you want this piece to be displayed.
- Once mounted onto the wall, take your jar with the lid that has the chain attached and place it onto the hook.
- Place a candle inside the jar and light it to add rustic ambiance.
Terms and conditions:
DIY Depot is committed to carrying a wide range of building supplies, DIY products and much more! We pride ourself in providing the very best DIY advice and service. However, some of our member stores may not always stock an entire product range advertised on our DIY projects. But do not fret! If your nearest DIY Depot runs low on stock or if you cannot find something we will gladly assist! Feel free to contact us on our customer care line and we will do our best to source the product you need. You can contact our customer care page here or call us on our customer care line 0860 DIY DEPOT.