DIY Succulent Frame
Succulent plants are so easy to maintain, they only require water every so often and they’re really self-sufficient.
YOU WILL NEED:
- Spray paint
- Mason jars
- 4 pallets of wood
- Wood glue
- Succulent plants
- Drill 3 equally spaced holes into the envisioned top pallet of wood. Be careful not to damage the surface you are working on.
- Use wood glue to stick all 4 pieces of wood together.
- Pivot some nails through just to be sure the frame is secure.
- Spray paint the frame in your chosen colours. Sand down the paint if you’re looking for a rustic edge.
- Tie some rope around the mason jars with a double knot and measure how you would like them to hang.
- Plant your succulent plants into the mason jars.
- Thread the string through the drilled holes and tie a top knot to secure it.
- Cut off the excess string.
Terms and conditions:
DIY Depot is committed to carrying a wide range of building supplies, DIY products and much more! We pride ourself in providing the very best DIY advice and service. However, some of our member stores may not always stock an entire product range advertised on our DIY projects. But do not fret! If your nearest DIY Depot runs low on stock or if you cannot find something we will gladly assist! Feel free to contact us on our customer care line and we will do our best to source the product you need. You can contact our customer care page here or call us on our customer care line 0860 DIY DEPOT.