How to make your own Ladder Shelf
Ladder shelves are all the rage! You can use them to store your books or keep ornaments on as part of your décor. Follow our easy guide and make your very own.
You will need:
- 2 wooden ladders
- A plank of wood for each step
- Glue gun
- Drill the ladders together in the shape of an “A”.
- Saw the planks of wood down so that they will descend from smallest to biggest.
- Sand the shelves down. Add some paint.
- Glue the shelves down to each step on the ladder.
It’s that easy! Now you can have your very own statement shelves too!
Terms and conditions:
DIY Depot is committed to carrying a wide range of building supplies, DIY products and much more! We pride ourself in providing the very best DIY advice and service. However, some of our member stores may not always stock an entire product range advertised on our DIY projects. But do not fret! If your nearest DIY Depot runs low on stock or if you cannot find something we will gladly assist! Feel free to contact us on our customer care line and we will do our best to source the product you need. You can contact our customer care page here or call us on our customer care line 0860 DIY DEPOT.