Expand Your Living Space
If you’re looking to expand your home without having to knock down any walls, we have the right tricks for you!
- Any living space can be opened up with mirrors! Mirrors add more depth to a room, creating a larger look.
- Light paint colours help too. Paint your walls lighter neutral hues to create a spacious feel – darker colours make a room seem smaller and cozier.
- Natural lighting opens up a room, so our advice? WINDOWS.
- Hidden storage is a must!
- Hang your curtains floor to ceiling to make the room seem larger.
Use these tricks to create the illusion of space.
Terms and conditions:
DIY Depot is committed to carrying a wide range of building supplies, DIY products and much more! We pride ourself in providing the very best DIY advice and service. However, some of our member stores may not always stock an entire product range advertised on our DIY projects. But do not fret! If your nearest DIY Depot runs low on stock or if you cannot find something we will gladly assist! Feel free to contact us on our customer care line and we will do our best to source the product you need. You can contact our customer care page here or call us on our customer care line 0860 DIY DEPOT.