Make a shoe rack
What you will need:
- Crack Filler
- Sanding paper
- Mixing Bowl
- Paint (Colour of your wall)
- Sand around the hole or crack and clean with a damp cloth.
- Get rid of any loose paint chips or plaster.
- Mix what you determine to be the correct amount of Crack Filler with water as directed by the packaging.
- Using your scraper, apply a thick layer of crackfiller to the crack or hole. Ensure that you get the mixture into the crack or hole.
- Use the scraper to smooth out the Crack Filler.
- Allow the mixture to dry. Check the area until you are satisfied that it is dry.
- Smooth out any rough bits and bulk by sanding the wall until it is flush with the wall.
- Wipe off any loose dust with a damp cloth and re-paint the wall with its matching colour.
- Apply as many paint coats as needed and allow to dry.
Terms and conditions:
DIY Depot is committed to carrying a wide range of building supplies, DIY products and much more! We pride ourself in providing the very best DIY advice and service. However, some of our member stores may not always stock an entire product range advertised on our DIY projects. But do not fret! If your nearest DIY Depot runs low on stock or if you cannot find something we will gladly assist! Feel free to contact us on our customer care line and we will do our best to source the product you need. You can contact our customer care page here or call us on our customer care line 0860 DIY DEPOT.