DIY Driftwood Planter
Driftwood can be a beautiful décor piece on its own as it offers a natural look while also being stylish, but it can be so much more! Today we’re showing you how to turn a piece of driftwood into a planter. Note – this would work for any dried piece of wood, not just driftwood.
- Driftwood (with gaps for plants)
- Fine wire mesh
- Peat moss
- At the bottom of each gap or groove you intend to fill with soil, drill a small drainage whole and place your fine mesh over it. Keep in mind how you will position it once done.
- Fill the rest up with soil and press down so it’s firm.
- Fill each gap with small succulent plants.
- Now simply put it in the desired location and admire.
Terms and conditions:
DIY Depot is committed to carrying a wide range of building supplies, DIY products and much more! We pride ourself in providing the very best DIY advice and service. However, some of our member stores may not always stock an entire product range advertised on our DIY projects. But do not fret! If your nearest DIY Depot runs low on stock or if you cannot find something we will gladly assist! Feel free to contact us on our customer care line and we will do our best to source the product you need. You can contact our customer care page here or call us on our customer care line 0860 DIY DEPOT.