DIY Easter Garland
With Easter quickly approaching, and so little time to prepare, why not make some decorative Easter Garlands? They’re simple to make – and easy on the budget! DIY Depot will show you how:
You will need:
- Some string- plain or colourful
- A punch
- Tester paint cards (paint swatches) available at any DIY Depot
- Adhesive putty
- Cut the paint tester pieces into Easter-themed shapes – bunnies or eggs fit the theme perfectly.
- Next, you’ll have to punch a hole at the top of your cutouts. Make sure it is centered in an ideal place, so that the shapes hang straight.
- Now, cut some string to a measurement of your choosing. String the cutouts through the holes that you’ve punched.
- Finally, you can adhesive putty your decorative garland up just in time for Easter!
If you want to take it a step further, you could turn this garland into a backdrop for your Easter photographs! Just add a punch hole to the bottom of each cutout and string some more shapes downward!
Terms and conditions:
DIY Depot is committed to carrying a wide range of building supplies, DIY products and much more! We pride ourself in providing the very best DIY advice and service. However, some of our member stores may not always stock an entire product range advertised on our DIY projects. But do not fret! If your nearest DIY Depot runs low on stock or if you cannot find something we will gladly assist! Feel free to contact us on our customer care line and we will do our best to source the product you need. You can contact our customer care page here or call us on our customer care line 0860 DIY DEPOT.