DIY Marbled Coasters
Get creative and give your coasters a personal touch with this easy DIY marbled coaster project.
What you will need:
- 2x Nail polish (colours of your choice)
- Disposable container
- Water – lukewarm
- Tiles (Plain)
- Scrap paper (for completed pieces to dry)
- Wooden sticks (either toothpicks or kebab)
- Disposable gloves
- Nail polish remover (for clean up)
- Sealer paint
How to play:
- Cover your work area with scrap paper to avoid messing on your surface.
- Fill your disposable container with water.
- Choose one colour of nail polish and pour it into the container. Let it spread out around the water.
- Then take your second colour of nail polish and pour it into the water on top of the other colour in a straight line.
- Using a toothpick or kebab stick swirl the polish to create a pattern.
- Take your plain tile and dip it into the paint.
- Once you are happy with the design on your tile, place it on the scrap paper. Repeat this process with the other tiles.
- Once all dry, paint over the tile with the sealer paint to protect the design.
Terms and conditions:
DIY Depot is committed to carrying a wide range of building supplies, DIY products and much more! We pride ourself in providing the very best DIY advice and service. However, some of our member stores may not always stock an entire product range advertised on our DIY projects. But do not fret! If your nearest DIY Depot runs low on stock or if you cannot find something we will gladly assist! Feel free to contact us on our customer care line and we will do our best to source the product you need. You can contact our customer care page here or call us on our customer care line 0860 DIY DEPOT.