DIY Towel Rack
Add a creative touch to your bathroom with this cool towel rack! Towels are a great way to add décor to your bathroom! Make your bathroom look even better with this ladder rack!
You will need:
- Wooden ladder (4/5 steps)
- You will need to sand the wooden steps down, just to make sure it is smooth and won’t pull your towels.
- Next, paint the ladder your chosen colour.
- Sand over the paint once it’s dry. This will give the wood a strained look, giving it a rustic edge.
- Varnish the ladder.
- Hang your towels over the ladder once dry! You now have a decorative focal point for your bathroom!
Terms and conditions:
DIY Depot is committed to carrying a wide range of building supplies, DIY products and much more! We pride ourself in providing the very best DIY advice and service. However, some of our member stores may not always stock an entire product range advertised on our DIY projects. But do not fret! If your nearest DIY Depot runs low on stock or if you cannot find something we will gladly assist! Feel free to contact us on our customer care line and we will do our best to source the product you need. You can contact our customer care page here or call us on our customer care line 0860 DIY DEPOT.