Make a Key Holder
Where do you put your keys when you get home? The counter? A bowl? Why not make yourself a beautiful key holder to adorn your entrance or hallway wall? With DIY Depot’s tips you can have it in a few easy steps!
You will need:
- Plank of wood
- Wooded Letters – In this case: H O M E
- Screw Hooks
- Double sided tape
- Sand and prime the plank of wood with your chosen colour. Let it dry.
- Paint the letters in colours of your choice. Leave them to dry.
- Drill 2 holes into each corner in order to knock it into the wall when you’re done.
- Now, measure the space that will be between each hook.
- Drill small holes into the measured spaces and the screw the hooks into the holes.
- Now you can use the double-sided tape to stick down each letter as a finishing touch to your Key holder.
This method could be done with a picture frame too, instead of a plank of wood.
Terms and conditions:
DIY Depot is committed to carrying a wide range of building supplies, DIY products and much more! We pride ourself in providing the very best DIY advice and service. However, some of our member stores may not always stock an entire product range advertised on our DIY projects. But do not fret! If your nearest DIY Depot runs low on stock or if you cannot find something we will gladly assist! Feel free to contact us on our customer care line and we will do our best to source the product you need. You can contact our customer care page here or call us on our customer care line 0860 DIY DEPOT.