Make your own Terracotta Pot Planter
With food prices rising at a drastic rate, your best option is to grow our own vegetables, fruits and herbs. With our do-it-yourself pallet planter, you can do just that! Follow our easy steps to make it here.
What you will need:
- An old pallet
- Metal clamps – size according to pots
- Terracotta pots – size of your choice
- Plants/ Seeds of your choice
- Plan where you would like your pots situated on the pallet.
- Place your clamps on the decided spots.
- Through one of the slits in the clamps, use your nail and hammer a hole through the slit to widen it for the screw and to create a hole in the pallet. Repeat with all other clamps on their planned positions.
- Screw in the clamps on the marked spots.
- Place your terracotta pots in place in the clamp and tighten the clamp, ensuring the pots can’t move at all.
- Fill your pots with soil and the seeds/plants you would like.
- Give your plants some TLC and water as directed and then watch your garden grow!
Terms and conditions:
DIY Depot is committed to carrying a wide range of building supplies, DIY products and much more! We pride ourself in providing the very best DIY advice and service. However, some of our member stores may not always stock an entire product range advertised on our DIY projects. But do not fret! If your nearest DIY Depot runs low on stock or if you cannot find something we will gladly assist! Feel free to contact us on our customer care line and we will do our best to source the product you need. You can contact our customer care page here or call us on our customer care line 0860 DIY DEPOT.