What you will need:
- Tea Cup or cracked mug (any mug will do)
- Small River rocks
- Potting soil
- Clippings of plants – aloes work well.
- Put some small river rocks in the bottom of the cup. This will help with drainage and ensure that your little plant won’t drown.
- Place potting soil over these rocks and add a little water to help the dirt to settle.
- Then start planting your clippings into the soil and add soil where necessary. Water gently to help the soil settle.
- Watch your plants for 2 or 3 days and ensure that they begin to grow and thrive.
Terms and conditions:
DIY Depot is committed to carrying a wide range of building supplies, DIY products and much more! We pride ourself in providing the very best DIY advice and service. However, some of our member stores may not always stock an entire product range advertised on our DIY projects. But do not fret! If your nearest DIY Depot runs low on stock or if you cannot find something we will gladly assist! Feel free to contact us on our customer care line and we will do our best to source the product you need. You can contact our customer care page here or call us on our customer care line 0860 DIY DEPOT.