Revamp Furniture with Spray Paint
Revamp old furniture with spray paint! Follow this quick and easy project to bring new life to old household furniture.
What you will need:
- Paint primer
- Spray paint colour of your choice
- Sand paper
- Ensure your furniture is clean before beginning. Wipe down with a damp cloth and soap and dry with a soft towel.
- Sand off any old paint and wipe dust off with a damp cloth. Repeat to ensure your furniture is extra smooth.
- Use a primer or spray paint primer. This will let the spray paint adhere better.
- When spray painting make sure you spray in long smooth strokes.
- Allow paint to dry and spray another layer for a smooth finish. 2 to 3 layers should ensure an excellent finish.
- Leave to dry and enjoy your fresh looking furniture!
Terms and conditions:
DIY Depot is committed to carrying a wide range of building supplies, DIY products and much more! We pride ourself in providing the very best DIY advice and service. However, some of our member stores may not always stock an entire product range advertised on our DIY projects. But do not fret! If your nearest DIY Depot runs low on stock or if you cannot find something we will gladly assist! Feel free to contact us on our customer care line and we will do our best to source the product you need. You can contact our customer care page here or call us on our customer care line 0860 DIY DEPOT.