Spray paint objects like a pro.
If you need to do a DIY paint touch up then follow our how to project to learn the best way to do it.
What you will need:
- Spray paint – colours of your choice
- Eye protection
- Lay down newspaper to avoid marking surfaces with spray paint.
- Ensure you have your safety gear on to protect you from spray paint fumes.
- Never spray directly at the object from close range – you will make uneven drips. Rather spray a bit further away from the object in smooth, fluid strokes.
- As you need to move around or along the object move your spray paint can to face head on in relation to the object.
- Spray about 3 coats for a smooth finish – allowing about an hour in between each coat for it to dry.
- Leave object to dry for 24 hours before touching or moving.
Terms and conditions:
DIY Depot is committed to carrying a wide range of building supplies, DIY products and much more! We pride ourself in providing the very best DIY advice and service. However, some of our member stores may not always stock an entire product range advertised on our DIY projects. But do not fret! If your nearest DIY Depot runs low on stock or if you cannot find something we will gladly assist! Feel free to contact us on our customer care line and we will do our best to source the product you need. You can contact our customer care page here or call us on our customer care line 0860 DIY DEPOT.